Suggestions and comments are always appreciated! Share your experiences with us :D
~ Strawberries benefit from being planted with beans, peas, borage, garlic, lettuce, onions, spinach and thyme. Avoid Brassicas, fennel, and Kohlrabi.
~ Harvested 4 bush beans from a third plant. They are hard to see and I missed them yesterday.
- Bring water to a full boil in a large pot
- Place beans in fryer basket; submerge into pot of boiling water
- Boil for two minutes
- Remove basket and rinse to stop cooking process
- Blot dry; put vegetables in ziplock freezer bag
- removing as much air as possible to prevent freezer burn
- Label, date, and seal the bag
- Store in freezer at 0' for up to 12 months